Thursday, June 27, 2013

Thanksgiving Thursday


For those of you that don't know what Thanksgiving Thursday is, it is the one time during the week where you stop and basically count your blessings. Even if you've had one of those weeks, I promise you can find at least one thing to be thankful for, no matter how big or small.

This week I am thankful for:

  • Scott who brings me sunflowers and is a constant in my life.
  • Aaron who asked to snuggle with me the moment he saw me.
  • Jillian who was a trooper while I was gone even though she had strep.
  • Phone calls with my folks.
  • Four days in DC with my sister, which included a lot of firsts!
  • A sister that sends you a text with a photo of a hoe with the caption "You's a hoe" while you are in a conference and cannot laugh.
  • A very educational conference and a workplace that was willing to pay for me to attend.
  • Having a chance to meet up with a friend that I haven't seen in a decade.
  • The Yum Yum Cupcake Truck being back on-campus. I missed you.
  • Giggles in 238E.
What are you thankful for this week?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails