This week I am thankful for:
- Scott who brings me sunflowers and is a constant in my life.
- Aaron who asked to snuggle with me the moment he saw me.
- Jillian who was a trooper while I was gone even though she had strep.
- Phone calls with my folks.
- Four days in DC with my sister, which included a lot of firsts!
- A sister that sends you a text with a photo of a hoe with the caption "You's a hoe" while you are in a conference and cannot laugh.
- A very educational conference and a workplace that was willing to pay for me to attend.
- Having a chance to meet up with a friend that I haven't seen in a decade.
- The Yum Yum Cupcake Truck being back on-campus. I missed you.
- Giggles in 238E.
What are you thankful for this week?