Thursday, July 18, 2013

Thanksgiving Thursday


For those of you that don't know what Thanksgiving Thursday is, it is the one time during the week where you stop and basically count your blessings. Even if you've had one of those weeks, I promise you can find at least one thing to be thankful for, no matter how big or small.

This week I am thankful for:

  • Scott asking me out on a date this past weekend. Normally we just plan something, but this time he actually asked me out like when we were dating. It was kind of nice!
  • Aaron's love of bedtime stories. I know the number of years left for us to snuggle up and read a silly story are growing shorter by the day, so this is definitely a time to cherish.
  • Jillian and the fact that she likes when I sing "Good Morning" to her. 
  • Family near and far.
  • Great coworkers, especially the ones that bring you chocolate from Austria.
  • Being featured on BlogHer...again!
  • Finally being back to three runs a week! I definitely missed that time.
What are you thankful for this week?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A DATE!! That's so cute :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails