This week I am thankful for:
- Scott asking me out on a date this past weekend. Normally we just plan something, but this time he actually asked me out like when we were dating. It was kind of nice!
- Aaron's love of bedtime stories. I know the number of years left for us to snuggle up and read a silly story are growing shorter by the day, so this is definitely a time to cherish.
- Jillian and the fact that she likes when I sing "Good Morning" to her.
- Family near and far.
- Great coworkers, especially the ones that bring you chocolate from Austria.
- Being featured on BlogHer...again!
- Finally being back to three runs a week! I definitely missed that time.
What are you thankful for this week?