Sunday, August 11, 2013

Ladies Who Brunch

Yesterday Jill and I joined Leann for brunch in Winter Park (you know, where people still brunch).  The little miss talked the ENTIRE way there about how she was going to sing songs to Miss Leann and make her laugh. She sang zero songs at brunch.

The place we went to is pretty popular and we thankfully made it there before the line was around the building. Jill even sampled ice cream (homemade, so delicious!) before we were seated.

Finally, we grabbed some seats outside and noshed on some yummy pancakes and french toast. We also had a visitor...a very hungry squirrel. The squirrel apparently is also a fan of pancakes.  Thankfully, he did not take ours, instead he settled for the ones that were left on the ground from the party before us.

Jill had a pretty fantastic time and it makes me want to brunch with her more often. I think it's a sweet thing to do with your little lady.

I'm glad I had that last bit of time before Leann moves to Texas. Seriously, I'm still not ready for that and I think we will have to have FaceTime going at all times.

1 comment:

MandyE (Twin Trials and Triumphs) said...

I know enough from FB that you are going to miss Leann! I so hate to hear she's leaving!

Brunch sounds so yummy! We have never done brunch with the girls, though. They eat at the Crack of Dawn...so by 10:00 it's almost time for lunch at our house. ;)

Related Posts with Thumbnails