Friday, August 9, 2013

Another One Bites the Dust

When I came home from my conference on Tuesday evening I noticed the fridge was making a strange noise, so I went into the kitchen and saw the pool of water. Seriously...another fridge bites the dust.

The mad dash to salvage what I could began and it begs the question, why do appliances hate us?

This is our third fridge in five years. I'm not even kidding. I'm starting to believe that there is some kind of electrical problem because there is no way we could have purchased three lemons. Well, at least I hope our luck isn't that bad.

Thankfully, I caught the damage before I had to eat the contents. I did have to throw out everything in our freezer though, which wasn't a lot since we have a chest freezer in the garage.

Am I crazy in thinking there is a much larger problem here? Anyone else have this happen?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails