This week I am thankful for:
- Scott who held down the fort while I was away this weekend and is a constant voice of reassurance for me.
- Aaron who reenacts Gene Kelly's "I love you, I love you, I love you" from Singin' in the Rain. It makes me giggle every time.
- Jillian who tries her hardest to get what she wants, even if it is something completely out of left field. I sincerely hope she has this determination when she is older.
- Family that is always there with open arms and ears ready to listen to you.
- The ghosts at the Vinoy not bothering me while I stayed there for two nights. You truly have no idea how thankful I am.
- The elder that placed a copy of the Book of Mormon in my hotel room. You made my stay. Ding Dong.
- Jimmy Fallon and Robin Thicke making a version of Blurred Lines using classroom instruments. How did you know I needed that in my life?
- One year with the most amazing coworker on the planet. I am not ready for Leann to leave and do not know what I am going to do without her. She has been there when I'm ready to pull my hair out and when all I want to do is eat Skittles. She has been an amazing sounding board for ideas. She is the Thelma to my Louise (or the other way around, I have no idea, I've never seen the film), the Romy to my Michelle and the Mary to my Rhoda. I will miss you more than you know and am not looking forward to attempting to find a replacement for you.
What are you thankful for this week?