Thursday, August 8, 2013

Thanksgiving Thursday


For those of you that don't know what Thanksgiving Thursday is, it is the one time during the week where you stop and basically count your blessings. Even if you've had one of those weeks, I promise you can find at least one thing to be thankful for, no matter how big or small.

This week I am thankful for:

  • Scott who held down the fort while I was away this weekend and is a constant voice of reassurance for me.
  • Aaron who reenacts Gene Kelly's "I love you, I love you, I love you" from Singin' in the Rain. It makes me giggle every time.
  • Jillian who tries her hardest to get what she wants, even if it is something completely out of left field. I sincerely hope she has this determination when she is older.
  • Family that is always there with open arms and ears ready to listen to you.
  • The ghosts at the Vinoy not bothering me while I stayed there for two nights. You truly have no idea how thankful I am.
  • The elder that placed a copy of the Book of Mormon in my hotel room. You made my stay. Ding Dong.
  • Jimmy Fallon and Robin Thicke making a version of Blurred Lines using classroom instruments. How did you know I needed that in my life?
  • One year with the most amazing coworker on the planet. I am not ready for Leann to leave and do not know what I am going to do without her. She has been there when I'm ready to pull my hair out and when all I want to do is eat Skittles. She has been an amazing sounding board for ideas. She is the Thelma to my Louise (or the other way around, I have no idea, I've never seen the film), the Romy to my Michelle and the Mary to my Rhoda. I will miss you more than you know and am not looking forward to attempting to find a replacement for you. 

What are you thankful for this week?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails