Thursday, August 22, 2013

Thanksgiving Thursday


For those of you that don't know what Thanksgiving Thursday is, it is the one time during the week where you stop and basically count your blessings. Even if you've had one of those weeks, I promise you can find at least one thing to be thankful for, no matter how big or small.

This week I am thankful for:

  • Scott who is my best friend and I cannot imagine not having in my life.
  • Aaron who makes me smile with what a big boy he's become.
  • Jillian who blossomed into a big girl overnight with kindergarten.
  • Family all around us.
  • Morning or evening runs with my friend Michelle. I cherish that time together.
  • Pandora internet radio.
  • The Yum Yum Cupcake Truck. Seriously, made my day.
What are you thankful for this week?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails