Thursday, September 12, 2013

They Cropped Out Your Face

This morning I had a meeting and one of the committee members recently volunteered with me at the heart walk. We were the first to arrive and started chatting. This is how the conversation went:

Me: Hey! Good to see you!

Him: Good to see you! The heart walk was great, there was a lot of news about it. Did you um happen to see the Central Florida Future?

Me: No...why?

Him: This is going to sound bad and weird...there's a photo of you in it and the bad part is that I knew it was you because of your shorts.

Me: What now?

Him: They cropped out your face.

Me: Shut up!

After the meeting he brought me the article and here is my backside in all its glory in the paper:


That is my life people. When I end up in the paper, it's my backside front and center.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails