Thursday, October 10, 2013

Thanksgiving Thursday


For those of you that don't know what Thanksgiving Thursday is, it is the one time during the week where you stop and basically count your blessings. Even if you've had one of those weeks, I promise you can find at least one thing to be thankful for, no matter how big or small.

This week I am thankful for:

  • Scott and his words of encouragement.
  • Aaron, who after a rough couple of days, has bounced back to his normal goofy self.
  • Jillian who has been a real trooper. She is currently fighting off strep for the second time in the past couple of weeks. 
  • Family who is super supportive and encouraging at all times.
  • A long weekend with my parents, sister and niece.
  • A race with my three ladies!
  • Leann still knowing exactly what I need from hundreds of miles away.
What are you thankful for this week?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails