Thursday, November 14, 2013

Thanksgiving Thursday


For those of you that don't know what Thanksgiving Thursday is, it is the one time during the week where you stop and basically count your blessings. Even if you've had one of those weeks, I promise you can find at least one thing to be thankful for, no matter how big or small.

This week I am thankful for:

  • Scott who listens to my word vomit on a daily basis. 
  • Aaron who tells me I'm the best Mommy at exactly the moment I need to hear it. 
  • Jillian who can make me giggle until I have tears in my eyes.
  • Family that is always supportive.
  • 12+ hours at two parks with three of the best people ever.
  • Coffee, specifically non-fat gingerbread lattes.
  • Malbec.
  • What is about to be the start of "no, seriously, we have to train for the glass slipper challenge" with Michelle. I'm not even ready for this.
What are you thankful for?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails