Thursday, December 5, 2013

Thanksgiving Thursday


For those of you that don't know what Thanksgiving Thursday is, it is the one time during the week where you stop and basically count your blessings. Even if you've had one of those weeks, I promise you can find at least one thing to be thankful for, no matter how big or small.

This week I am thankful for:

  • Scott who can still make me laugh, sometimes until it hurts.
  • Aaron who doesn't razz his mom too much when we play football together.
  • Jillian and her passion for singing.
  • Family all around us.
  • Football parties with great friends, great food and a big W on the record.
  • My kiddos attending a school that still encourages the arts.
  • Naps.
  • People who still hold the door open for you.
  • Coffee.
  • Surviving 40 conference submissions and keeping my sanity.
What are you thankful for this week?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails