Thursday, December 19, 2013

Thanksgiving Thursday


For those of you that don't know what Thanksgiving Thursday is, it is the one time during the week where you stop and basically count your blessings. Even if you've had one of those weeks, I promise you can find at least one thing to be thankful for, no matter how big or small.

This week I am thankful for:

  • Scott, who is so encouraging when it comes to my running. He can always tell when I'm itching to lace up my shoes and will do whatever he can to let me get out the door. He's also at almost every race, no matter how small, to cheer me on at the finish line. It means so much to me!
  • Aaron who completed his first race this past weekend! 
  • Jillian who completed her first race this past weekend!
  • Family all around us that is supportive.
  • A fantastic running buddy that puts up with me yelling "Let's go!" when we approach the finish. 
  • A great work family that really comes together when you need it the most.
  • Venti non-fat caramel brulee mistos from Starbucks. 
  • Winter break. 
  • Neighbors who are like family and want to help your children make Christmas memories.
What are you thankful for this week?


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails