This week I am thankful for:
- Scott and everything he does, especially staying up to put together Lego's for his son.
- Aaron who told me everything about his Christmas was his favorite. That totally made my heart melt.
- Jillian who wished me Merry Christmas at least a dozen times and meant it every single time.
- A great holiday season with our families (even if it was over Skype!).
- Fantastic neighbors that keep the spirit of Christmas alive for our kids (they put a sleigh bell by our front door and made it look like it fell off Santa's sleigh).
- Winter break. It's everything I dreamed of and so much more.
- Egg nog in my coffee.
- The look on my kids faces on Christmas morning.
- Visits from family.
What are you thankful for this week?