Monday, February 24, 2014

Princess Half Marathon Weekend Pt. 1 - The Expo

It has definitely been a long weekend, but an awesomely amazing one! I ran my fourth Disney Princess Half Marathon and to one up myself, I did the Inaugural Glass Slipper Challenge. The challenge consisted of both the 10k and the half marathon, back-to-back. Crazy, right?


I met up with my sister and niece to head over to the expo. I have to say this is always one of my favorite parts of the weekend. I love visiting all of the booths and of course buying some goodies. I'm an official Sparkle Skirt addict and was in pure sparkle heaven. My sparkle wish list has grown tremendously since visiting the booth, but that's not why you're here...back to the reason you're here.

One of the coolest parts of the expo was that someone from our church gave me my bib and shirts. He happened to be volunteering and it just made my day. 



We spent probably an hour, maybe two, at the expo grabbing some swag and maybe some cupcakes. Yes, I introduced my sister and niece to the deliciousness that is the Yum Yum Cupcake truck. 


I think we could have sold these and made back all of the money we spent at the expo. That's not an exaggeration. 

After the expo and maybe a cupcake, we spent the afternoon at Magic Kingdom. We did not ride Space Mountain (it was broken) and we got stuck on the Peoplemover. 


We did not stay long and headed back to the hotel for bowls of pasta and some sleep. After all, we had a busy weekend ahead of us. 

Stay tuned for parts 2 and 3!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have never wore the sparkle skirt...you have inspired me to check it out!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails