This week I am thankful for:
- My biggest cheerleader, Scott. I'm thankful for all of the nights he took the lead so I could get a few miles in. I'm thankful for all of the Saturday mornings he let me sneak out before sunrise and took care of the kids while I went on long runs. I'm thankful for him not batting an eye when I dropped money on new running shoes. I'm thankful for all of his words of encouragement. I'm thankful for his support. Most importantly, I'm thankful for him.
- Aaron and the evening snuggles we have. I love that we have those moments together to talk about his day.
- Jillian and our evening story time. Scott and I switch off story time with each kid and I love my nights with her. I love reading all of the girly stories and sharing my favorites with her.
- Family that is supportive.
- Three of the best girls to run with over the best race weekend.
- Team prairie dog.
- Leann's ability to know exactly what I need to hear at the exact moment that I need to hear it.
- Having a champion in my corner that makes my life a million times easier.
What are you thankful for this week?