Thursday, February 27, 2014

Thanksgiving Thursday


For those of you that don't know what Thanksgiving Thursday is, it is the one time during the week where you stop and basically count your blessings. Even if you've had one of those weeks, I promise you can find at least one thing to be thankful for, no matter how big or small.

This week I am thankful for:

  • My biggest cheerleader, Scott. I'm thankful for all of the nights he took the lead so I could get a few miles in. I'm thankful for all of the Saturday mornings he let me sneak out before sunrise and took care of the kids while I went on long runs. I'm thankful for him not batting an eye when I dropped money on new running shoes. I'm thankful for all of his words of encouragement. I'm thankful for his support. Most importantly, I'm thankful for him.
  • Aaron and the evening snuggles we have. I love that we have those moments together to talk about his day.
  • Jillian and our evening story time. Scott and I switch off story time with each kid and I love my nights with her. I love reading all of the girly stories and sharing my favorites with her.
  • Family that is supportive.
  • Three of the best girls to run with over the best race weekend. 
  • Team prairie dog.
  • Leann's ability to know exactly what I need to hear at the exact moment that I need to hear it.
  • Having a champion in my corner that makes my life a million times easier. 
What are you thankful for this week?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails