This week I am thankful for:
- Scott who made the last week a wonderful vacation. I'm also thankful that he did the majority of the driving, because I'm fairly certain if I drove any further in Georgia I would have had a speeding ticket.
- Aaron who told me he had the best vacation and cannot wait to go back to the mountains.
- Jillian who thanked Scott and I at least a million times during our vacation.
- Vacation (can you tell?)
- The best dog sitters, who I'm sure spoiled our puppy.
- A visit with the family, even if it was due to unfortunate circumstances.
- A great team that saved the day for me when I had to drop everything to leave.
- My favorite IT tech who is a great listener.
- Truly genuine letters that make me smile and feel appreciated beyond belief.
- The warmest welcome on my first day back.
- An assistant that knows when you have hit your point and Qdoba is needed.
What are you thankful for this week?