Thursday, April 3, 2014

Thanksgiving Thursday


For those of you that don't know what Thanksgiving Thursday is, it is the one time during the week where you stop and basically count your blessings. Even if you've had one of those weeks, I promise you can find at least one thing to be thankful for, no matter how big or small.

This week I am thankful for:

  • Scott who made the last week a wonderful vacation. I'm also thankful that he did the majority of the driving, because I'm fairly certain if I drove any further in Georgia I would have had a speeding ticket.
  • Aaron who told me he had the best vacation and cannot wait to go back to the mountains.
  • Jillian who thanked Scott and I at least a million times during our vacation.
  • Vacation (can you tell?)
  • The best dog sitters, who I'm sure spoiled our puppy.
  • A visit with the family, even if it was due to unfortunate circumstances.
  • A great team that saved the day for me when I had to drop everything to leave.
  • My favorite IT tech who is a great listener.
  • Truly genuine letters that make me smile and feel appreciated beyond belief.
  • The warmest welcome on my first day back.
  • An assistant that knows when you have hit your point and Qdoba is needed.
What are you thankful for this week?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails