Thursday, May 1, 2014

Thanksgiving Thursday


For those of you that don't know what Thanksgiving Thursday is, it is the one time during the week where you stop and basically count your blessings. Even if you've had one of those weeks, I promise you can find at least one thing to be thankful for, no matter how big or small.

This week I am thankful for:

  • Scott and all that he does. He is also my biggest cheerleader and I hope I can be just as big of a cheerleader for him!
  • Aaron who still needs his Mommy when he's sick.
  • Jillian who has so much excitement knowing the tooth fairy will visit.
  • Family all around us.
  • Margaritas and a few miles with a great friend. No, not at the same time.
  • Girls only lunches with my Jilly. 
  • Almost two years with the wonderful Alyssa. I will miss her so much, but am so thankful for the time and memories we have together.
  • Tea breaks with Amy.
What are you thankful for this week?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails