Here's what you need:
- 2 tubes of Reduced Fat Crescent Rolls
- 1 cupish of reduced fat mozzarella
- Pizza Sauce
- Turkey Pepperoni or whatever fillings you would like.
- Olive Oil
- Garlic Powder
Here's what you do:
- Preheat your oven to 375.
- Grab your pizza pan and spray it with some nonstick spray.
- Spend the next 2-4 minutes swearing at the crescent roll tube that will not pop.
- Lay out your crescent rolls to form a ring.
- Spread some pizza sauce around the ring. If you're really ambitious, you can put too much sauce on it so it drips through the pizza pan and into your oven and create that awesome burning smell.
- Sprinkle some cheese on the sauce. Now, be sure to get some on the pan itself so it can burn.
- Put on the rest of your toppings and then fold the dough over.
- Baste the top of the ring with olive oil and sprinkle with garlic powder.
- Bake for 11-13 minutes.
- Serve with pizza sauce for dipping.
This was a pretty big hit in our house and since the majority of the items were reduced fat and low in calories, it was a whole lot healthier than regular pizza.