Saturday, May 3, 2014

What My Family Ate For Dinner - Week 9

Another week and another child with strep. Sigh...

I honestly have lost track of how many times Jill has had strep this school year. Hopefully we will be able to have her tonsils pulled over the summer so we do not have a repeat of this next year.

Anyway, back to the real reason you're here. This is what my family ate for dinner this week:

Sunday, April 27: Turkey Burger Casserole. I know, this is made biweekly in our house. It is one of Aaron's favorite meals.

Monday, April 28: Brown Rice with Roasted Veggies and Chicken. This was DELICIOUS! Aaron had two servings of it, with all of the veggies. You can really tailor this to your family. We used carrots, green beans, corn and asparagus. It also warms up really well.

Tuesday, April 29: Tuesday's are crazy in our house. Scott and I both had sandwiches (on thin sandwich bread) with our addiction, Angie's White Cheddar Popcorn.

Wednesday, April 30: Zesty BBQ Chicken. This is one of my favorite slow cooker meals. Instead of using hamburger buns, we used the sandwich thins. I served it with some corn and zucchini.

Thursday, May 1: Chicken Broccoli Alfredo. I happened to have a spare jar of light alfredo sauce in the pantry, so I threw that with some grilled chicken and orecchiette pasta.

Friday, May 2: Crescent Roll Pizza Ring. I posted this recipe yesterday. It was pretty easy and seriously delicious.

Saturday, May 3: Ground Turkey Tacos. Tacos are the most popular meal in our house. Naturally, but tacos I mean nachos.

I hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails