This week I am thankful for:
- Scott who, as of the 27th, will be my husband of 8 years. 8! It has been a wild journey full of plenty of ups and downs, but I wouldn't trade it for anything in this world. Love you babe!
- Aaron who makes me laugh and is the best snuggle buddy when reading a book.
- Jillian who is one of the bravest little girls I know. She handled her ant bite fiasco far better than the majority of adults I know (myself included).
- Family all around us.
- Weekly acupuncture. It is the most relaxing time in my week.
- Weekly runs with my bestie, even if she scares the birds which then causes a scene similar to the movie "The Birds."
- Three day weekends. You have no idea how excited I am for this.
What are you thankful for this week?