Thursday, May 22, 2014

Thanksgiving Thursday


For those of you that don't know what Thanksgiving Thursday is, it is the one time during the week where you stop and basically count your blessings. Even if you've had one of those weeks, I promise you can find at least one thing to be thankful for, no matter how big or small.

This week I am thankful for:

  • Scott who, as of the 27th, will be my husband of 8 years. 8! It has been a wild journey full of plenty of ups and downs, but I wouldn't trade it for anything in this world. Love you babe!
  • Aaron who makes me laugh and is the best snuggle buddy when reading a book.
  • Jillian who is one of the bravest little girls I know. She handled her ant bite fiasco far better than the majority of adults I know (myself included).
  • Family all around us.
  • Weekly acupuncture. It is the most relaxing time in my week.
  • Weekly runs with my bestie, even if she scares the birds which then causes a scene similar to the movie "The Birds."
  • Three day weekends. You have no idea how excited I am for this.
What are you thankful for this week?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails