Thursday, June 12, 2014

Thanksgiving Thursday


For those of you that don't know what Thanksgiving Thursday is, it is the one time during the week where you stop and basically count your blessings. Even if you've had one of those weeks, I promise you can find at least one thing to be thankful for, no matter how big or small.

This week I am thankful for:

  • Scott who puts up with my craziness 90% of the time. 
  • Aaron who likes to "take care of his ladies" and bought me, my Mom and Jill flowers.
  • Jillian who spent as much time as possible with her Busia this past week.
  • A week with my Mom. It was awesome to have her here and that we could just hang out.
  • Family all around us.
  • Races with my honey.
  • Wednesday team lunches, in pink, because obviously we wear pink on Wednesday's.
What are you thankful for this week?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails