Sunday, June 8, 2014

What My Family Ate For Dinner - Week 14

Sorry for the lack of posts this week. We have been enjoying the time with my Mom and have been introducing her to different places around town.

Here is what my family ate for dinner this week...and they are Busia approved!

Sunday, June 1: I found this yummy marinade for pork chops on Pinterest. Scott threw them on the grill with some asparagus and used some reserved marinade for both the chops and asparagus. I also made some Annie's mac 'n' cheese to go with it. This recipe will definitely stay in the rotation.

Monday, June 2: Mexican Quinoa Bowls. This is one of Scott's favorite recipes and if he could make it once a week he would.

Tuesday, June 3: I made one of Aaron's favorites, chicken broccoli alfredo. All you have to do is cook up a couple of chicken breasts, slice them, add to some pasta, toss in some broccoli and light alfredo sauce. It's that simple.

Wednesday, June 4: The kiddos graduated kindergarten, so we went to one of their favorite restaurants for dinner, Chuy's.

Thursday, June 5: We introduced Busia to Aaron's all time favorite meal, turkey burger casserole.

Friday, June 6: Spaghetti Bolognese. I love this recipe and make little tweaks each time I make it. I also used the multigrain gluten free spaghetti from Target (Simply Balanced brand). It's so good! You cannot even tell the difference.

Saturday, June 7: After a hot round of mini golf, we grilled some hot dogs. It was the perfect summer dinner.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to get back to enjoying these last few days with Busia! Hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails