Sunday, June 15, 2014

What My Family Ate For Dinner - Week 15

Another week in the books, and I'll be honest, I'm starting to feel some recipe burnout.

Here is what my family ate for dinner this week.

Sunday, June 8: We went out to dinner with Scott's parents and my Mom. We went to one of our favorites, Abuelo's. I love their carnita enchiladas!

Monday, June 9: After a day at Hollywood Studios, we arrived home to one of our favorites cooking in the slow cooker, buffalo chicken sliders. This is such an easy recipe and is a family favorite.

Tuesday, June 10: Dirty rice with turkey sausage. Aaron loves rice dishes, and this is one of his favorites.

Wednesday, June 11: Root beer BBQ pork tenderloin in the slow cooker. We love this recipe! It is so easy and makes plenty for leftovers.

Thursday, June 12: Chicken ranch tacos. I LOVE this recipe! It is so easy, so delicious and makes plenty for leftovers.

Friday, June 13: Leftover night. Seriously, I don't know how we end up with so many leftovers during the week.

Saturday, June 14: Meatball subs. Again, really simple. I just brown the meatballs and toss into a marinara sauce.

I hope you enjoy and if you have any must try recipes, let me know!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails