Thursday, July 17, 2014

Thanksgiving Thursday


For those of you that don't know what Thanksgiving Thursday is, it is the one time during the week where you stop and basically count your blessings. Even if you've had one of those weeks, I promise you can find at least one thing to be thankful for, no matter how big or small.

This week I am thankful for:

  • Scott and his encouragement and support. 
  • Aaron and the fact that he makes a point to tell me that he loves me every day.
  • Jillian who still needs the mommy cuddles when she doesn't feel well.
  • Family all around us.
  • Two and a half weeks with my parents!
  • Morning runs with my honey and breakfast after.
  • Almost 2 years at my job. I met great people, had some amazing opportunities and learned so much. 
  • My new opportunity that literally fell into my lap and for Chelsie who helped make it possible.
What are you thankful for this week?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails