Wednesday, July 9, 2014

What My Family Snacks On

I make no secret about the fact that I literally eat all day. I snack every few hours and eat small meals. Since training has been kicked into medium-high gear, I've been making sure those snacks are serving a purpose. Scott also packs a few snacks for his day at work.

So here's what you will find in our snack pantry...

For the kiddos:

  • Fruit (depends on what is in season - cantaloupe, apples, bananas, watermelon, etc)
  • String cheese
  • Babybel cheese (Aaron prefers these to string cheese)
  • Yogurt
  • GoGo Squeez
  • Buddy Fruits
  • Annie's Cheddar Bunnies
  • Fig Newtons
  • Baby carrots
  • Z-bars
  • Annie's fruit snacks
  • Quaker Granola bars
  • Outshine fruit bars
For the big kids:
  • Fruit (depends on what is in season - cantaloupe, apples, bananas, watermelon, etc)
  • Hummus with pretzel chips (love me some roasted red pepper hummus!)
  • Angie's Boom Chicka Pop (White Cheddar, Kettle and Lightly Salted)
  • Cheez-It's
  • Quaker granola bars
  • Greek yogurt
  • Baby carrots
  • PB Banana Smudgies 
  • Wasa crackers with Laughing Cow cheese 
  • Fig Newtons
  • Peanut Butter Protein Balls
  • Peanut Butter Apples with chocolate chips
  • Chocolate almonds (for Scott, I seem to have developed an intolerance)
  • Outshine fruit bars
I think that's it? We rotate through all of these during the week and I'm pretty sure I'm forgetting a lot of things we eat.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh how I miss your snacks!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails