Saturday, August 23, 2014

Grilling with Jennie-O: Mushroom and Bleu Cheese Turkey Burgers

We made the switch to turkey years ago, and I do not for one second regret it. I will say the hardest sell in the "switch to turkey" was the burger. Scott was not a fan of turkey burgers, until of course he had Jennie-O 100% white meat turkey burgers. They are really juicy and plump, making them the perfect end of summer grilling treat.

I found a recipe for mushroom and bleu cheese turkey burgers on Jennie-O's website and I have to be honest, when I saw it I immediately thought, "how come I never thought of this!?" It's so easy and SO yummy! 


I did switch it up a bit and instead of the normal hamburger bun we went with sandwich thins. It cuts a lot of calories out and I picked a brand that was high in fiber and added flax seed. So good!

You can find this recipe and so many more on Jennie-O's website. I'll be posting two more recipes this week to help inspire you to make the switch to turkey. 

Disclosure: Jennie-O supplied me with coupons for their products to make these recipes. The opinions expressed are my own. 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails