Thursday, August 21, 2014

Thanksgiving Thursday


For those of you that don't know what Thanksgiving Thursday is, it is the one time during the week where you stop and basically count your blessings. Even if you've had one of those weeks, I promise you can find at least one thing to be thankful for, no matter how big or small.

This week I am thankful for:

  • Scott and his constant support.
  • Aaron and our Saturday morning cooking show marathons.
  • Jillian and our bedtime snuggles.
  • Family all around us. 
  • The ability to take my kids to school in the morning and be home earlier. I love my time with them.
  • A company that is really accommodating to families. 
  • Great friends.
  • A great first week of school for the kiddos with great teachers.
  • Coffee...lots and lots of coffee.
What are you thankful for this week?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails