This week I am thankful for:
- Scott and his constant support. It's been a crazy week of readjusting to new schedules and various events and somehow we are still rolling through unscathed.
- Aaron who made the baseball game on Sunday so much more special than it already was.
- Jillian who has made me smile every night with the simplest squeeze of the hand.
- A few weeks with family in town. It was great spending time with my parents, my brother and my niece and nephew.
- New opportunities, new challenges and just new everything. While it is absolutely terrifying to start over, I love the challenge.
- A fun filled Sunday with our friends and their family at the ball field.
- The opportunity to watch my son run the bases on a major league field. I cannot wait to possibly see that again in the future!
- Snapchats with my niece that make my laugh hysterically almost every time.
What are you thankful for this week?