Thursday, August 28, 2014

Thanksgiving Thursday


For those of you that don't know what Thanksgiving Thursday is, it is the one time during the week where you stop and basically count your blessings. Even if you've had one of those weeks, I promise you can find at least one thing to be thankful for, no matter how big or small.

This week I am thankful for:

  • Scott's patience and flexibility. I honestly do not know how he does it. 
  • Aaron and our nighttime stories. I love that now he's the one reading to me.
  • Jillian's ability to blossom in just about any situation. 
  • Family all around us.
  • Saturday morning runs with my bestie. Equally thankful that they are finally paving one of the roads we run on.
  • Girls night with Jesi and Amy. Cannot wait to catch up over wine.
  • Cuddling up in bed with a good book.
  • Three day weekends. 
What are you thankful for this week?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails