Thursday, September 4, 2014

Thanksgiving Thursday


For those of you that don't know what Thanksgiving Thursday is, it is the one time during the week where you stop and basically count your blessings. Even if you've had one of those weeks, I promise you can find at least one thing to be thankful for, no matter how big or small.

This week I am thankful for:

  • Scott who somehow manages to juggle all of this right along with me. Trust me, there is a lot of calendar invites to make all of this chaos work.
  • Aaron who is so excited about baseball and is giving it his all.
  • Jillian and our evening chats. Sometimes there is nothing better than curling up and chatting with your little lady.
  • Family all around us.
  • Long runs with my bestie that don't feel like long runs.
  • Being able to meet up with family over the weekend.
  • Three day weekends spent poolside.
  • Coffee that is ready when I walk in the door in the morning. It's the little things people.
  • Peanut Butter. Do I really need a reason for that one?
What are you thankful for this week?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails