This week I am thankful for:
- Scott who somehow manages to juggle all of this right along with me. Trust me, there is a lot of calendar invites to make all of this chaos work.
- Aaron who is so excited about baseball and is giving it his all.
- Jillian and our evening chats. Sometimes there is nothing better than curling up and chatting with your little lady.
- Family all around us.
- Long runs with my bestie that don't feel like long runs.
- Being able to meet up with family over the weekend.
- Three day weekends spent poolside.
- Coffee that is ready when I walk in the door in the morning. It's the little things people.
- Peanut Butter. Do I really need a reason for that one?
What are you thankful for this week?