Thursday, September 18, 2014

Thanksgiving Thursday


For those of you that don't know what Thanksgiving Thursday is, it is the one time during the week where you stop and basically count your blessings. Even if you've had one of those weeks, I promise you can find at least one thing to be thankful for, no matter how big or small.

This week I am thankful for:

  • Scott and all his help juggling the insanity that has become our weeknights.
  • Aaron and the joy that he is getting from baseball.
  • Jillian who has proven to be Aaron's biggest cheerleader.
  • Family all around us.
  • Friends that are like family.
  • The clarity that comes with running.
  • Quite possibly the best boss I have ever had in my life. I'm glad I was able to experience one month under his leadership.
  • What feels like the start of fall.
What are you thankful for this week?


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Quite possibly the best boss I have ever had in my life. I'm glad I was able to experience one month under his leadership.

:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails