Thursday, November 27, 2014

Thanksgiving Thursday - Thanksgiving Edition 2014


For those of you that don't know what Thanksgiving Thursday is, it is the one time during the week where you stop and basically count your blessings. Even if you've had one of those weeks, I promise you can find at least one thing to be thankful for, no matter how big or small.

Today, though, it is a reflection back on a year of blessings.

This year I am thankful for:

  • The opportunities Scott has had this past year. His role at work has grown so much and I am beyond proud of him. I am also thankful that he has made the commitment to live a healthier lifestyle. 
  • Aaron who has grown so much in this last year. I am proud of the little man he is becoming. I am thankful for his cuddles, his morning kisses and his jokes.
  • Jillian who also has grown so much in this last year. I am proud of the little lady that she is becoming. I am thankful for our runs together and our girl chats. 
  • Our families. We are so lucky to have so many family members near and far. Sometimes we are a little dysfunctional, but hey, we put the fun in dysfunctional. 
  • Our jobs. We are both so lucky to have careers that we love and are able to provide for our family.
  • Amazing teachers and coaches for our kids. We really hit the jackpot this year.
  • Our friends. We are really lucky to have a great group of friends around us.
  • A great running buddy who makes sure my butt is up on Saturday morning.
  • So many more things that I am drawing a blank on right now. We are so incredibly lucky and blessed.
What are you thankful for this year?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails