This week I am thankful for:
- Scott and all that he does, including, but not limited to, running back out in the cold when I leave my phone charger in the car. That's love people.
- Aaron and his first season of baseball. I loved watching him play and learn about the game. I cannot wait to see what future seasons hold.
- Jillian finally being done with her wrist cast/support. Fun fact, she broke her arm the day of Aaron's first game and her support came off the day of his last game.
- Family all around us.
- My crazy work family.
- Three amazing coaches. They were the perfect trio for Aaron's first season.
- Not living in a state covered in snow.
What are you thankful for this week?