This week I am thankful for:
- Scott who buys me silly infomercial spice racks because he knows it will make the Monica Gellar in me happy.
- Aaron who has been taking a HUGE interest in the kitchen. I love that he is helping me plan our meals for the week and actually helping me prepare them.
- Jillian who was named a terrific kid from our local Kiwanis club.
- Family all around us.
- A fun filled weekend with my sister and niece.
- The amazing opportunity to volunteer at the WDW Half Marathon this past weekend. It was so amazing watching the most elite athletes and the very last athletes cross the finish line.
- A four day weekend.