This week I am thankful for:
- Scott who has had the craziest schedule these last few weeks, but still makes an effort to be with the kiddos and I (even though I know he is exhausted).
- Aaron who has become my sous chef. I love cooking with him and encouraging his culinary curiosity.
- Jillian who was named a terrific kid at school. I am so proud of her and so thankful for this confidence boost for her exactly at the moment she needed it.
- Super supportive family.
- A weekend of fun planned with my sister and niece.
- Long weekend morning runs with my bench.
- An opportunity to volunteer at a Disney race. I have never been so excited about something other than an actual race. I cannot wait to hand out medals to everyone!
What are you thankful for this week?