Thursday, January 8, 2015

Thanksgiving Thursday


For those of you that don't know what Thanksgiving Thursday is, it is the one time during the week where you stop and basically count your blessings. Even if you've had one of those weeks, I promise you can find at least one thing to be thankful for, no matter how big or small.

This week I am thankful for:

  • Scott who has had the craziest schedule these last few weeks, but still makes an effort to be with the kiddos and I (even though I know he is exhausted).
  • Aaron who has become my sous chef. I love cooking with him and encouraging his culinary curiosity.
  • Jillian who was named a terrific kid at school. I am so proud of her and so thankful for this confidence boost for her exactly at the moment she needed it.
  • Super supportive family.
  • A weekend of fun planned with my sister and niece.
  • Long weekend morning runs with my bench.
  • An opportunity to volunteer at a Disney race. I have never been so excited about something other than an actual race. I cannot wait to hand out medals to everyone!
What are you thankful for this week?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails