Thursday, January 1, 2015

Thanksgiving Thursday - The 2015 Edition


For those of you that don't know what Thanksgiving Thursday is, it is the one time during the week where you stop and basically count your blessings. Even if you've had one of those weeks, I promise you can find at least one thing to be thankful for, no matter how big or small.

In this new year I am thankful for:
  • Scott who busted his butt for 365 days and it paid off, big time. He was promoted TWICE this year. I cannot even fully express how proud of him I am. Not only did he kick butt professionally, he kicked butt personally as well. He's done 65lbs and has been leading a much healthier lifestyle. 
  • Aaron who has come a long way in the last year. It's amazing to watch him grow and expand his horizons. I cannot wait to see what 2015 brings for him. 
  • Jillian who has given me quite the run for my money in 2014. I hope she still has this determination and stubbornness when she's older. And I hope to God she has one just like her.  
  • Family who has been with us through the highs and lows. After a rough two years, I am happy to be in a new place with new goals.
  • My new position. It came at the exact moment I needed it. 
  • Great friends who are there for you no matter what.
  • My health. 
  • My family's health.
  • Netflix bingewatching with my honey.
  • What 2015 has in store.
What are you thankful for this year?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails