This week I am thankful for:
- Scott and the fact that he humors me. I'm pretty sure he had zero desire to run on Sunday and he still went out for a 4 mile run with me.
- Aaron who is my helper and loves to be a part of whatever is going on.
- Jillian who is blossoming with her tutor. It's only been two sessions, but I am amazed at her progress so far.
- Family all around us.
- Living in Florida where there is no snow.
- Finally catching up with a dear friend that I haven't seen in forever.
- Farm fresh veggies and fruits. It makes such a difference.
- Fuzzy socks on cold nights.