This week I am thankful for:
- Scott who does not bat an eye when I mention the girls and I are going out for a girls day. It's nice when you have someone who understands the need for girl time.
- Aaron and his love of the 1st and 16th President.
- Jillian and her request to snuggle up and read.
- Family all around us.
- Having another article published. (pg. 26)
- Swap days.
- Girls days at Disney that make your stomach hurt from laughing so hard. Seriously, I would only wait an hour for these rides with these girls.
- Impromptu 10 mile runs because the weather is gorgeous.
- Paddle board shops on said 10 mile course that sell granola bars because maybe that run was a little too impromptu and you were starving.