Thursday, March 19, 2015

Thanksgiving Thursday



For those of you that don't know what Thanksgiving Thursday is, it is the one time during the week where you stop and basically count your blessings. Even if you've had one of those weeks, I promise you can find at least one thing to be thankful for, no matter how big or small.

This week I am thankful for...

  • Scott and his patience with me. Seriously, I think his first name was really Job.
  • Aaron and his love of reading. There is nothing more adorable than finding your kiddo curled up with a book.
  • Jillian and the fact that she still needs her Mommy. I know there will come a day when she can't be bothered, so I will enjoy the moments when she needs a cuddle.
  • Family all around us. 
  • Fels-Naptha and it's miracle like abilities to remove grass and clay from white baseball pants.
  • A good book.
  • Friends that get it.
  • Frosted mini wheats.
What are you thankful for this week?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails