This week I am thankful for...
- Scott jumped at the chance to make a pinewood derby car with Aaron.
- Aaron who helps me with menu planning each week and always compliments the meal (even if it doesn't have roasted kale like it did on Barefoot Contessa).
- Jillian and her progress at Sylvan. She is working really hard and I love seeing the results.
- Family all around us.
- The ability to jump in to a marathon. I never thought I would run one and now I am. Holy crap.
- The end of the heavy pollen (seriously, if I say it enough it will happen).
- A good book.
- Newman's Own Sesame Ginger dressing. It's the best.
What are you thankful for this week?