This week I am thankful for...
- Finally having a date with Scott. Seriously, it was a long time coming. It was so great to have just a day with him and no other distractions (aside from one work phone call).
- Aaron who is completing first grade today.
- Jillian who is completing first grade today.
- Family all around us.
- An honest sister that makes me laugh.
- A great first year in Scouts. I am beyond excited for crossover tonight.
- Stitchfix. Oh yeah, got my new fix and am in love (will post some pictures).
- A trainer that will push me to my limits.
What are you thankful for this week?