Thursday, June 4, 2015

Thanksgiving Thursday



For those of you that don't know what Thanksgiving Thursday is, it is the one time during the week where you stop and basically count your blessings. Even if you've had one of those weeks, I promise you can find at least one thing to be thankful for, no matter how big or small.

This week I am thankful for...

  • Finally having a date with Scott. Seriously, it was a long time coming. It was so great to have just a day with him and no other distractions (aside from one work phone call).
  • Aaron who is completing first grade today.
  • Jillian who is completing first grade today.
  • Family all around us.
  • An honest sister that makes me laugh.
  • A great first year in Scouts. I am beyond excited for crossover tonight.
  • Stitchfix. Oh yeah, got my new fix and am in love (will post some pictures).
  • A trainer that will push me to my limits.
What are you thankful for this week?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails