This week I am thankful for...
- Scott and the partnership that we have. Honestly, this whole adulting/parenting thing is rough sometimes, so it's always important to be on the same page.
- Aaron and his culinary expertise.
- Jillian and her mad cookie decorating skills.
- Family all around us.
- A bag full of butterfingers.
- A roof over our heads, clothes on our backs and food on our table. Sometimes you need a reminder to give you perspective on just how blessed you are.
- Did I mention the butterfingers?
What are you thankful for this week?