For those of you that don't know what Thanksgiving Thursday is, it is the one time during the week where you stop and basically count your blessings. Even if you've had one of those weeks, I promise you can find at least one thing to be thankful for, no matter how big or small.
This week I am thankful for...
- Scott who has always supported my running and this crazy blog.
- My little dude who is killing it with sports this year.
- My little miss who is joining her school running club.
- Family near and far.
- The great group of ladies I have met through running.
- Weekend runs with my bestie.
- A tropical storm that is sure to keep the temperatures cool this weekend for our long run.
What are you thankful for this week?