Tuesday, August 1, 2017

I Just Felt Like Runnin': 200 Days Streaking

I did it. I completed my run streak. Going into this challenge I was hoping to make it 100 days because let's be honest, life gets in the way, a lot. I learned so much about myself during these past 200 days and it is hard to believe this challenge is done.


via GIPHY

In 200 days I...

  • Have run 611.24 miles
  • Have wanted to quit more times that I want to admit
  • Have said the phrase "It's only 11 minutes, you can do 11 minutes" every time I wanted to give up
  • Have blown through 2, almost 3 pairs of running shoes
  • Have pushed my own limits and learned when it was enough
  • Still love running
A huge shout out to everyone who has supported me throughout this and put up with my constant #runstreak posts. Now I'm ready to focus on Chicago and push through to Goofy.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails