Wednesday, December 10, 2008

I'm sorry what did you say the temperature was?

Waiting at the airport
Jill on the plane

Aaron sleeping on the plane

Jill giving my Mom the evil eye while she ate her pizza



Well we made it to Chicago, and yes it is very very very cold. And let me forewarn you, if the blog makes no sense it's because I've been up since 3:30 am...anyway....so security wasn't as bad as I thought it would be, the only thing that threw me off was that they made me take off Aaron and Jill's shoes, I mean really what can fit in those? An M&M? Tic Tac? Boarding sucked...Southwest apparently does not believe in the family board, so Scott got stuck on the plane trying to put in two carseats and I was outside the plane just chillin'....the flight itself was pretty good, Jill got bored the last 45 minutes, so that was rough. Other than that it was good. Well I'm kind of blocked right now, I think it's the sheer lack of sleep, but hope all is well with you!

2 comments:

Triplets07 said...

Glad to hear you made it there. Have Fun!!! See you when you get back....

Lani said...

I can't believe they made you take their shoes off:) Glad you are there safe'n'sound! Hurry back!

Related Posts with Thumbnails