Monday, January 26, 2009

Lazy Monday

Today was a pretty relaxed day. We went and had lunch with Scott's mom. Jill was everywhere, now I know why I have a playard. I think Aaron crawled today, not far, but like a few strides. I caught a quick glimpse in the reflection of the fireplace, but he didn't do it again. He's so sneaky! After lunch we went up to meet up with Scott and his dad at BJ's. FYI at BJ's they have a new pack of Pampers Cruisers that is 198 in a pack.
Tomorrow we are going to Magic Kingdom with the group. Hopefully they let us park somewhat close so we aren't worn out before we even get to the gate. I love having the annual pass, it's just so conveinent. It reminds me of when Scott still worked there and had the maingate and I could just go whenever I wanted.
Well that's about it, hope all is well with you!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails