Monday, February 2, 2009

Busy weekend




Well I thought we would have a fairly chill weekend, but it turned out to be really busy, and eventful! Saturday Lani called and we collectively agreed we had cabin fever and headed out to Epcot for a few hours. Scott thinks it's funny how fast we walk while in the parks, but if we walk slower we get too many questions. And if we constantly look like we are in a deep conversation, we are less likely to be approached. It's all about facial expressions!
Sunday we made our weekly trip to the farmers market and met up with Lani, April and new friends Melissa, Adam and their sons Evan and Taylor (the peanuts!). I think all of us looked at Evan and Taylor and had the same reaction, "When were our babies that small?". How quickly time flies....
We also had our annual Super Bowl party yesterday. I'm going to be honest, was not very excited about the game this year. I'm not a huge Pittsburgh fan (sorry) and I tend to forget that Arizona a)is a state and b) has an NFL team (sorry if you are from there, and don't worry I tend to forget about 90% of the states west of the Mississippi). But the party was a good time, and the kids didn't wake up at any point, which was surprising.
This week is going to be a busy one. My parents come in on Thursday and are staying for a week, I'm pretty pumped!
And on a side note, HAPPY FIRST ANNIVERSARY SANDY AND RICH! I hope it was a great day and here's to many many MANY more years of happiness!
Hope all of you have a great day!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

And I was looking at your cuties wondering when ours will be that big..lol.

Related Posts with Thumbnails