Thursday, March 26, 2009

A big big BIG day!

Oh so many things are happening, and it's all just so exciting! Big family news, Jill took two steps today! Where's the picture or video you ask? Silly! You know you are never around a camera when it happens, and once you bring the camera out they magically don't know how to do it!
In business news....drum roll please....the big project from Lani and I launches tomorrow! Multiples and More Blog Network is a place for families of multiples and fans of multiples to connect. We are doing a giveaway everyday for the first week, check us out for more info (just click the button)


Enjoy the rest of your Thursday, I know I will!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! Thanks for stopping by my blog! I am the Kristen Lani was talking about! :) I am so excited she asked me! I'm love talking & writing- so it was right up my alley :)

Staci A said...

Congrats to your little one on her first steps-how exciting! And I hope the launch went well today!

Related Posts with Thumbnails