Monday, March 16, 2009

Not me Monday!


Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

I did not drive an hour to have lunch with my husband and father in law because cheese from my pizza on Friday dripped onto the rack in the oven and made it smell like burning whatever and I just didn't feel like making anything else or cleaning it off. Nope that's not why I drove up there, I mean who does that?

I did not take the mound of junk of my old desk and dump half of it on my new desk because I didn't feel like sorting through it. No, I'm super organized and would never EVER have that problem.

I did not spend my Sunday night watching trashy reality TV (Rock of Love Bus and Tool Academy) instead of working on my new project. Nope, not me!

I most certainly did not roll my eyes after a half dozen people pointed at me and the kids in Target. I would never do that, I always give myself a pep talk and never ever mumble things under my breath after they are out of ear rang. Nope, not me.

Well that's everything I have not being doing, play along with MckMama and all of us!

1 comment:

Lani said...

That's funny... I made some baked squash (A la April) tonight and the burning smell from all the junk on the bottom of my oven was rancid! I toughed it out though:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails