Thursday, March 5, 2009

Our day at Clearwater Beach

Me, Jill, Scott and Aaron at Clearwater Beach
Jill being silly

Hunter and his shovel
Some of the group
Jill and her pinwheel
Scott with Jill
So yesterday we went to Clearwater beach with the Lyons and Adams families and some new friends to have photos taken. Lani's friend Johnna came out to do the photos for us and I can't wait to see them! We had a family photo taken, which we actually weren't planning on doing, but I am so glad we did. It was definitely interesting trying to get the kids to sit in the wet sand and take a photo. Jill got some sand in her mouth, I'm sure Aaron did at some point too. I tried to dip their feet in the Gulf too, but they weren't having it, and I don't blame them, the water was so cold! I should have the photos Johnna took at some point next week, so I will be sure to post them when they are ready.
Last night we went for dinner by Mimi and PawPaw's house. The kids love it there because there are so many new things to play with, mainly things they shouldn't play with. Jill loves Mimi's cane and will always steal it from her. Last night she took the cane and crawled around the house with it, never letting it go. Aaron likes to play in the magazine pile under the end table. Last night he was reading Business Weekly and Inc.
The kids have gotten a lot more teeth! Aaron has two on top, two on bottom and it looks like two more are coming in on top and one more on the bottom. The poor kid is getting all his teeth in one shot it seems. Jill has her two top teeth now as well as the bottoms. I didn't even notice she was teething this last time which was very nice.
No big plans today, well not yet anyway. I do have to make a trip to the mall at some point though, I haven't bought any cards for this month yet and I have a birthday coming up next week. I am a huge card freak by the way, Scott jokes that I should be part owner in Hallmark because I buy enough cards there.
Hope you have a great day!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails