Thursday, May 21, 2009

Thanksgiving Thursday



So it's been two weeks since I've done one of these (as I was reminded today by my Mother) so here goes. I am thankful....

  • For my Mom reminding me how much she loves reading these kinds of posts.
  • For all the visits from family recently. It was great spending 10 days with my folks and now this week with my sister and niece. Almost makes me want to move back to Chicago...almost...
  • For a great husband that will do just about anything to make all of us laugh, no matter how dumb he looks doing it.
  • For a helpful daughter, even though at the time I did not find her handing me toilet paper helpful, it is in fact the thought that counts.
  • For a son that loves to cuddle with me no matter what!
  • For the end of Pox watch 2009! Tomorrow is the final day and so far (knock on wood) no pox (knock on wood).
  • For no rain today! At least my sister and niece got to enjoy one day rain free!
  • For the kid behind me on Pirates of the Caribbean. Thanks for calling me "lady" you might as well have said "ma'am" and gotten it over with...
  • For the texts with Lani last night, I haven't laughed that hard about facials ever!
That's all I got right now. I need to get started on the kiddos dinners. Check back later for photos from our day at Magic Kingdom!

2 comments:

Breen said...

Great things to be thankful for! I am also thankful the rain has taken a break for the day.

Nicole O'Dell said...

What a wonderful list!

And, how cool that your mom reminds you to post them!

Happy Thanksgiving Thursday to you (and to mom!)

:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails